Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Better news

Ok, so the bleeding seems to have stopped. It went on for maybe 2 hours last night. Not very much blood, but enough to be terrifying. Definitely not spotting. Anyway, I woke up this morning and there was nothing, thank God. 

I updated the nurse this morning and she said that was what she was expecting and she was happy to hear it. She said it may continue. No sex (as if), no exercise, no vacuuming, no lifting Little T, but otherwise, just go about my day (again, as if!)

I'm feeling better about it and really just hoping and praying for the best. I go back on Feb 10th (almost 2 weeks away) for my ultrasound. It is really going to take forever now! But I'm actually feeling positive. I woke up nauseous this morning, which I'm taking as a good sign. Most of me truly believes that everything is going to be fine.

Any prayers, good thoughts, etc. are majorly appreciated. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment