Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 1 Embryo report

We have 11 embryos growing!! I am told this is an excellent number. We will still lose some each day, so I'm praying that many will survive until Friday.

They will call me today with an update on my embryos and an appointment time for Wednesday for our transfer. Then Wednesday morning they will call me before 8:30 am to let me know whether the transfer will be that day or Friday. This decision is made based on our quantity and quality of embryos. If we have many, great looking embryos left on Wednesday morning, they'll push the transfer to Friday.

I'm asking for a favor this time. We could use all the prayers and good thoughts for lots of healthy embryos. We'd really love to be able to have some to freeze at the end of the week, in case we need two tries to get this right. I don't want to put my sister through this again and I don't think we can afford to even if she would do it. 

So, all our eggs are in this basket. Any prayers are so appreciated. Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment