Thursday, October 3, 2013

The results Part One

got the call from my nurse yesterday to tell me that T’s follicle count was outstanding and that all of her other results were normal, which is also outstanding. I should get the rest of the results back tomorrow or Friday and they are expecting more good news. She also mentioned that if T’s AMH is very high, which they are anticipating, then Dr. D will have to be very careful not to overstimulate my apparently very fertile sister’s ovaries.
I am beside myself with joy and really hoping for more good news to come. In this game you kind of can’t really exhale until you are holding a live baby in your arms, but I am going to do my very best to enjoy all the little victories along the way. This is definitely one of them. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment