Sunday, September 28, 2014

Happy Due Date!

Well, I've made it to my due date with my sanity intact. Barely! I'm so ready to meet this baby, but apparently s/he is not quite ready to meet us. I have an appointment with my doctor on Wednesday. My guess is that if the baby isn't here by then, they'll suggest another induction. I'm less afraid of the induction this time because I've been there, done that. But I really do hope to go into labor before it comes to that. With the size predictions of this baby, I won't fight an induction. I'll probably go with whatever the doc suggests. Anyway, keep your fingers crossed that it won't come to that!

I'm feeling lots of contractions, some days I have more than others. And the baby feels low. I feel large and am having a hard time maneuvering easily with this big belly. But I've kept up the walking five miles, five days or more a week. I'm almost ready to throw in the towel with the walking, but I'm trying to keep it up. We'll see how I feel.

Here is my due date belly pic:


No comments:

Post a Comment